Saturday, October 11, 2008

Well I figured I would try and keep up with the rest of my family. So here goes my first blogging experience. YAY! Well Doug and I have FINALLY been able to pin down a wedding date. Its November 16, 2008. It's about time. We are excited.
Paige is in all day kindergarten and has blossomed. She is loving it and she is making lots of friends. Everyone seems to be helping her come out of her shell.
Maddie is the one of the most advanced in her kindergarten class. Her teacher has to give her extra work just so she doesn't get too bored during classes.
Maddie and Paige are such opposite personalities that they mesh really well. Paige gets so excited when Maddie comes over she plans what toys they are going to play with and lays them all out. It is really cute.
We have two new kitties. Yoda and Marilyn. Maddie and Paige chase them around the house and put them in laundry baskets and just completely mauls them. The cats love it.
Doug is working hard and I am hardly working. It is nice to be able to stay home and be with Maddie and Paige and actually be a home maker. I can usually only take about four days of that then I have to go to work for my sanity for a couple of days. :)

No comments: