Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Paige was sad to see Maddie go back to her moms today. She gets so bored when Maddie is not around. I guess poor old mom just doesn't cut it for a play mate any more :) Doug called me from work and told me that his ear was hurting him. Well I know that's nothing new but he explained that is was the other ear that usually has the problems and that his "good" ear was bleeding and hurting really bad. Good grief! That poor boy and his ears. So hopefully we can get him in to the doctor pronto to have it looked at. I hope its nothing serious.
I was able to take a leave of absence from work for about two weeks. Man its nice to be able to be around at night for Paige and Maddie and be awake during the day for Doug before he goes to work.
We got the proofs back for our invitations! They are so fun. They should be here in about two weeks. So look for them in the mail.

No comments: