Monday, May 11, 2009

Holy Cow!!

Hi everyone. Doug here again. I was informed by my Dr. that I will need another ear surgery. This one will take place on Wednesday. The good thing is that this one won't be quite as bad. He said that about half of these are same day, but with my ear trouble, I could be there overnight. I can't begin to say how frustrated I am. Thank goodness for Britt. She is definitely the backbone of this family. I don't know if I could cope if it wasn't for her. I can't wait to spend forever with her. Maddie came with me to the appointment. She started getting teary eyed when she heard him tell me that I needed another operation. She is such a sweetheart. She has been my little sidekick for 6 years. I have had a lot of rough times in that time and she has been there for me through it all. I wouldn't trade her for the world. Paige is also my little princess. I am so excited for June 25th to get here. That is the day that we will begin the adoption process. I love that kid so much and can't wait until I am officially and legally her daddy.
Thanks to everyone in the Foster family for putting up with all of my continued drama. This year has been rough. The bright side is that I've met my insurance deductible for the year. Everything from here on out is free! Also, John and Cherese, the baby is beautiful. I'm glad you guys got a little princess.
Well wish me luck. Hopefully the third time is the charm this year. Take Care.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Good luck dude. It will be nice for you when all this crap is past.