Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fun

Doug and I finally had a date night that did not include doctor offices. Paige got to spend the night at Nonnies and I thought she was going to hyperventilate she was so excited. I guess Nonnie wore her out because we heard the next day that Paige had slept for 12 1/2 hours. Good job Nonnie. Paige loves spending time over at her house.
So Doug and I went out to dinner and a movie, we had so much fun. Doug even dressed up for me. :) He cleans up pretty well.
Doug has been cleared to go back to work on Wednesday. His ear is doing really well and is healing nicely. He is no longer ditsy (whoops I mean dizzy. hehehe) He is driving again and able to get back to his normal self. It is really nice to see him feeling better.
Maddie and Doug went to the Treehouse for a daddy daughter date on Friday. Maddie was excited to spend time with just dad.

1 comment:

Jason said...

What fun is a date with no doctors office?