Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Birthdays

My cute little Paigers isn't so little anymore. She just turned 6 on Sunday. She wanted to have a Princess party. ( Sorry nephews she made her own princess list and princes were not on there)
She has also been watching an old video I had about dinosaurs. It is The Land Before Time. So she wanted to go and see the long necks, three horns, big mouths, fliers, and spike tales. So Doug and I took her and the other princesses to the dinosaur park and let them run around for a bit. It was a good day. Doug had a good day too, he didn't have any seizures and he didn't feel too bad.

Monday was Doug's birthday. I made him Curry and we watched movies. The icing on the cake was that I let him drive to the store and back. Yay!

They both had good days and really enjoyed themselves.
Happy Birthday Paige and Doug! I love you lots and lots.
We are next Maddie. I love you too sweetie!

No comments: