Monday, December 8, 2008

Good with the bad

Well we have some good and bad news. Doug is FINALLY doing really well. He got his pic line out last week and he is feeling lots better. Paige and I had the stomach flu last Sunday. Good news Paige pulled through with flying colors, bad news I did not. I ended up not only having the stomach flu but gallbladder problems as well. I see the surgeon tomorrow to see what has to be done. yippee another surgery for me. Good news Christmas shopping is all done so we don't have to worry about that. Bad news, I haven't been able to get the bulbs in the ground, hopefully I can get them in before the ground freezes so we can have tulips and daffodils. Oh another thing. Sears salon decided to cut 4 people from their salon and guess what? I was one of the 4. Another Yippee! All things happen for a reason so I guess I cant be too upset about it. Oh Sam and John I have the greatest picture of the three of us. Ill have to show you and see if I can get it on the blog too.
Merry Christmas all ya all!

1 comment:

John and Charese said...

LOVE THE PICS! I have such a cute hubby! Sorry about all the bum news!