Monday, November 10, 2008

Almost

Whew!!!! Doug tells me that we have only 135 hours till we get married. Yes he is keeping track. I am excited to get this all out of the way. It has been a bit stressful but thats what its all about huh. Paige and Maddie are still excited to be together and they have been learning to resolve their own problems. The majority of the time they do really well. They are excited to get married and wear their pretty dresses.
Doug still has a pick line and will probably have it for the wedding too. He has to go and see an infectious disease doctor on Wednesday. Hopefully we can finally get all this stuff under control so he will start feeling better. I am sad when he feels crummy. But it is nice because he is upbeat and always puts me and the girls first no matter how bad he is feeling. Man I am lucky!!!!!!!!
I had to go to the doctor for my knee again. It has been dislocating. Man that hurts. We are going to try and strengthen all the muscles around my knee first but if that doesn't work I will have, yes, another knee surgery to replace my kneecap and make a deeper grove in my femur bone where the kneecap sits. Ya! I so don't want to do that!
Well that's all folks and we hope to see ya all at the wedding!

No comments: